Get accredited – enrol in our Chemical Skin Peel course
Looking to broaden your skills and offer more to your clients? The chemical skin peel is widely known as a beneficial treatment – one that can improve the skins appearance. Anti-ageing is one of the most popular reasons to use aesthetic treatments – the chemical skin peel is one of the most desired ways to make a difference creating a more youthful look.
Chemical peeling is a method of targeted cutaneous ablation using specific caustic agents that allow for rapid, predictable, and uniform thickness of chemo-ablation to a desired cutaneous depth, ultimately resulting in an improved appearance of skin. Simply put a chemical peel causes skin regeneration and this will remove some of the fine lines, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
This comprehensive one-day training course covers a theoretical knowledge of AHA/BHA acids; skin peel benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment; demonstration and hands-on practice.
Our team of experts offer ongoing support to all of our trainees after the training is completed to make sure they are fully supported until they gain their full confidence.
Our course offers:
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainers
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live models
- Ongoing support
The course will cover:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to AHA/BHA acids
- Chemical Peel selection to suit the client’s individual needs
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment methods
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Requirements for this course:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
There are no cases studies or exams to take for this course, just the practical lessons on the day. If you would like to add chemical skin peels to your repertoire of skills, contact us today to find out when the next course dates are.
Accredited Chemical Skin Peel £300 (VAT inc)
Accredited Chemical Skin Peel (Advanced) £300 (VAT inc)