Acne Scarring & Hyperpigmentation a full day of Theory & Practice Accredited Training
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£400
Acne scars are permanent textural changes that occur on the skin as a result of severe acne. It is vital to recognise a type of scarring so that the most effective treatment, or a combination of them, is offered to the client to soften the look of scarring.
Hyperpigmentation is a common condition in which patches of skin become darker in colour than the normal surrounding skin. Only, by recognising a type of pigmentation, the most effective treatment, or a combination of them, can be offered to the client to lighten the skin.
This course will cover:
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Acne aetiology and pathogenesis
- Post acne scarring types
- Aetiology and pathogenesis of the hyperpigmentation
- Types of hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types according to Fitzpatrick’s scale
- Retinal and salicylic acid as a potent skin regeneration agent in peels
- Importance of other treatments in combination with peels
Attendance certificates will be issued to participants after the completion of the course.
Course Fee: £400.00