Biorevitalisation (Skin Booster)
October 6 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£500
This advanced one-day training course is designed for Level 3 and above beauty therapists and Medical Practitioners who are looking to develop their skills further and offer their client Biorevitalisation (pure hyaluronic acid) injections for total skin revitalisation.
The course covers a theoretical knowledge of the importance of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin, the treatment benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment and practical knowledge on the correct administration of biorevitalisation on live models.
The trainer will assess you throughout the length of the course and certification is awarded once the student has demonstrated full competence.
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Kits: There are no starter kits, however, Mesotherapy & Biorevitalisation Products are available to purchase on the day.
Our course offers
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainer
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live model
- Ongoing support
The course will cover:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to Hyaluronic Acid
- Biorevitalisation & its benefits
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Injection Techniques
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Requirements for this course
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Biorevitalisation Course (1 day Course) £500