- This event has passed.
Chemical Skin Peel (Foundation)
December 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£300
This comprehensive one-day training course covers a theoretical knowledge of AHA/BHA acids; skin peel benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment; demonstration and hands-on practice.
Our highly experienced aesthetic tutors provide the highest possible standard training for trainees to gain the skills and knowledge to administer this treatment safely and effectively. Our team of experts offers ongoing support to all of our trainees after the training is completed to make sure that they are fully supported until they gain their full confidence.
The course will cover:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to AHA/BHA acids
- Chemical Peel selection to suit the client’s individual needs
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment methods
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Starter Kits: They are available for purchase.
Our course offers
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainers
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live models
- Ongoing support
Requirements for this course
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Accredited Chemical Skin Peel £300 (VAT inc)
Accredited Chemical Skin Peel (Advanced) £300 (VAT inc)