- This event has passed.
Injectable Bio Points
September 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm£450
During this course, the delegates will learn the alternative way of injecting skin boosters. The bolus technique is a unique method of creating a pool of hydra reserve for facial rejuvenation. The course introduces the technique, provides the background and science behind the use of hyaluronic acid, and includes a demonstration and hands-on practice.
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day of the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Starter Kits: There are no starter kits, however, skin boosters are available to purchase on the day.
- Recap of dermal structure
- Recap of Hyaluronic Acid
- Introduction to Bolus Technique
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainers
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live models
- Ongoing support
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Injectable Bio Points £450 (VAT inc)
(1 Full-Day Course)