Injectable Mesotherapy & Skin Booster
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£600
This comprehensive one-day training course consists of 2 parts.
The first part of the training covers a theoretical knowledge of mesotherapy; treatment benefits, indications, and contraindications for the treatment; mesotherapy ingredients, and the correct administration of those ingredients onto the skin according to the client’s individual needs.
The second part of the training covers the importance of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin, the treatment benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment, and practical knowledge of the correct administration of both, injectable mesotherapy & skin booster on live models.
The trainer will assess you throughout the length of the course and certification is awarded once the student has demonstrated full competence.
Part 1 covers:
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction of Mesotherapy as a Science
- Product Pharmacology
- Papule & Nappage Techniques
- Face, Neck, Decolette & Head Mesotherapy
- Patient Selection and Contraindications
- Indications and treatment Protocol
Part 2 covers:
- Introduction to Hyaluronic Acid
- Skin Booster & its benefits
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Injection Techniques
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Our highly experienced aesthetic tutors provide the highest possible standard training for trainees to gain the skills and knowledge to administer this treatment safely and effectively. Our team of experts offers ongoing support to all of our trainees after the training is completed to make sure that they are fully supported until they gain their full confidence.
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day of the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Starter Kits: There are no starter kits, however, mesotherapy products are available to purchase on the day.
Our course offers
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainer
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live models
- Ongoing support
Requirements for this course
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Injectable Mesotherapy & Skin Booster £850 (VAT inc)