Phlebotomy & PRP
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£750
This course is designed for complete beginners with no medical experience. Students will learn safe techniques and principles for the assessment and selection of veins suitable for venepuncture and understand how blood flows through a healthy heart.
This course will teach our students:
- Correct blood drew procedure including blood handling
- Legal and regulatory requirements incl. consent
- Understanding plasma and serum
- Pre and post collection complications
- Client preparation and after-care
- Practice on artificial arms with fake blood
- Trains up to point of performing a live blood draw
No Pre-Requisites for Phlebotomy Training
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is used in many medical treatments and has very recently been introduce into Aesthetics treatments, also known as the “Vampire” or “Dracula” Facelift that helps slow down ageing and sometimes even reverse it.
PRP injections are a natural way to treat wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, increase volume and rejuvenate the skin by using the body’s own healing product. The procedure starts with the extraction of minimal amount of blood which is then placed in a centrifuge of separate the plasma; it is then injected into the chosen area.
Pre-Requisites for PRP Training
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Microblading, SPMU Artist
- Microneedling, Mesotherapy, Botox
£750 (VAT inc)