- The Seller is a provider of Aesthetic Products, Equipment and Training to the customers. The Seller may require collecting basic personal information such as the Buyer’s name, postal address, age, mobile number and email address to provide/deliver the products and services which is our core business activity.
- The Seller may also use the Buyer’s personal information for:
- Communication with the Buyer as part of our business
- Market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys
- Marketing (i.e. newsletters) of new products and training if the Buyer consents to it
- Management of our business operations, including billing and collections
Resolving of complaints
- The Seller collects the Buyer’s personal information directly from the Buyer.
- The Buyer is responsible for providing correct and accurate information.
- UK Esthetics takes adequate precautions for the security of the information collected from the Buyer in terms of the storage, retrieval and utilization. No unauthorized persons will be allowed to access the personal information.
- The Seller does not share your information with any third party. We will never sell, trade, rent or exchange or otherwise share your information with any other person, company or organisation.
- The Buyer’s personal information is retained for the period stipulated by Law according to the type of information.
- The Buyer has the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data at any time.
- The Buyer has the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that the Seller may send the Buyer.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to access our website due to the nature of some products we hold such as injectables.