This comprehensive one-day training course is aimed at medics and non-medics. The course covers a theoretical knowledge of Biomechanisms associated with adipocytes; types of fat dissolving injections; injections benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment, demonstration and hands-on practice.
Our highly experienced aesthetic tutors provide the highest possible standard training for trainees to gain the skills and knowledge to administer this fat dissolve and cellulite reduction treatment safely and effectively. Our team of experts offers ongoing support to all of our trainees after the training is completed to make sure that they are fully supported until they gain their full confidence.
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Starter Kits: There are no starter kits, however, Fat-dissolving products are available to purchase at a discount price on the day.
The course will cover:
- Understanding of A&P associated with fat accumulation
- Understanding biomechanisms associated with adipocytes
- Understanding Lipolytics and Apoptolytics
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Health & Safety associated with performing injections
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Our course offers
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainers
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live models
- Ongoing support
Requirements for this course
- Level 3 & 4 in Beauty Therapy
- Nurse/ Doctor/ Dentist/ Pharmacist
- Other medical Background
If your qualification does not appear, please do enquire.
Fat Dissolving & Cellulite Reduction Injections £600 (VAT inc)
(1 Full-Day Course)