This advanced one-day training course is designed for Level 3 and above beauty therapists and Medical Practitioners who are looking to develop their skills further and offer their client Biorevitalisation (pure hyaluronic acid) injections for total skin revitalisation.
The course covers a theoretical knowledge of the importance of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin, the treatment benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment and practical knowledge on the correct administration of biorevitalisation on live models.
The trainer will assess you throughout the length of the course and certification is awarded once the student has demonstrated full competence.
This advanced one-day training course is designed for Level 3 and above beauty therapists and medical practitioners who are looking to develop their skills further and offer their clients a ‘traditional needle’ mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation and specific facial problem-solving.
The course covers a theoretical knowledge of mesotherapy; treatment benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment; mesotherapy ingredients and the correct administration of those ingredients onto the client’s skin according to the client’s individual needs.
Trainees will be offered the opportunity to perform mesotherapy on live models.
On the completion of the course, the trainees will have all the knowledge on how to deliver the treatment safely and effectively.
Exams: No case studies are required – no written exams.
Certificates: They are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Kits: There are no starter kits, however Mesotherapy & Biorevitalisation Products are available to purchase at a discount price on the day.
Our course offers
- Accredited & Insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainer
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live model
- Ongoing support
- On the day of the training students will be offered the products at a discount price
The course will cover:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to Hyaluronic Acid
- Biorevitalisation & its benefits
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Injection Techniques
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Requirements for this course
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor
- Other medical Backgrounds
- Dentist or dental practitioner
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
Mesotherapy OR Biorevitalisation Course (1 day Course) £500
Mesotherapy AND Biorevitalizasion Course (2 days Course) £950
The Course fee is all-inclusive with no hidden costs.