Update your skills – Injectable Mesotherapy
Are you looking to update your skills and offer your clients cutting edge anti-ageing biorevitalisation?
Who is this course for?
We created this advanced one-day training course for Level 3 and above beauty therapists and medical practitioners who are looking to develop their skills further and offer their clients a ‘traditional needle’ mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation and specific facial problem-solving.
What does the course cover?
The course covers a theoretical knowledge of mesotherapy; treatment benefits, indications and contraindications for the treatment; mesotherapy ingredients and the correct administration of those ingredients onto the client’s skin according to the client’s individual needs.
You’ll also learn about the importance of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin, and get a practical knowledge on the correct administration of bio revitalisation on live models.
Being able to offer your clients Bio revitalisation (pure hyaluronic acid) injections for total skin revitalisation will open up your remit and offer an amazing array of treatment options to your clients. The treatment works as prevention of pre-mature ageing, correction of first lines or reduction of already established wrinkles.
Our course offers:
- Accredited & insurable Training
- Highly experienced & fully qualified aesthetic Trainer
- Training in small groups (up to three people)
- Opportunity to practice on live model
- Ongoing support
- On the day of the training students will be offered the products at a discounted price
The course will cover:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Introduction to Hyaluronic Acid
- Biorevitalisation & its benefits
- Patient selection and contraindications
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Injection Techniques
- Post-procedure care
- Practice on live models
Requirements for this course:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- SPMU Artists
- Nurse/ Doctor/Dentist or Dental Practitioner/Pharmacist or other medical background
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology
There are no case studies or written exams required for this course. If you would like to find out more contact us today.
Injectable Mestherapy £650 (VAT inc)